Therapy for when life sucks!

call or text now:  905.484.3388

book your appointment now:  click here

 

Providing relationship counselling to couples & individuals

848 Fennell Ave E, Hamilton

MENU

  • Something I Want All Husbands To Know

    Most of my inquiries come from the wives.  Not all, but a good 80%.  The other 20% are from the husbands.  And in my experience, by the time the husband does call inquiring about therapy, it's nearly too late.  The story frequently goes the same.. the wife has been asking for them to go to counselling for years, the husband says no because he feels like he can fix things on their own, and time goes by but they are in the exact same (or worse) position than they were back when the wife first suggested counselling.

    Husbands/Boyfriends/Male Partners:  when your partner first suggests the idea of going to counselling, go!

    Now, there are some key words that your wife may say.  If any of these sound familiar to you, alarm bells should be going off.  It means things are in trouble.  Take a look...

    If your wife says "I feel alone in this marriage" or "I don't feel emotionally connected", these are red flags!  This isn't something that just occured overnight or after a rough weekend.  This is probably something that has been going on for a very long time.  

    Coming to counselling doesn't have to be a year long process.  Many of the couples I work with have seen a significant improvement in their marriage after only a handful of sessions.  I doubt that you want her to feel alone.. so do something about it!